RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Strideristhebest

Deleted all my games. Whoops!

Apologies if this is the wrong thread.

I recently received a modded Aurora Xbox and I was really impressed with it. There's a load of 360 games on there, but I've added my own from my collection and was creating folders for them in the Games folder of file manager. I've then be scanning them and they're been appearing in the carousel no problem.

Tonight I added some games but only one (Blazing Angels) appeared in the carousel, the others were nowhere to be seen. They booted fine from their folders in the games directory, but wouldn't show in the carousel. I realised that I hadn't copied the blazing angels files to the correct folder and put them loose in the games directory. No probs I thought, I'll move them to their right file and delete the game directory ones.

It booted from its folder but it crashed when I tried booting from the carousel. I then decided to delete it from the carousel but it deleted the entire games director folder! All the Xbox 360 games are fine, but the retail games that were on the folder (and that I've added) no longer load up.

Is there any way I can fix it? Aurora lists all the games I had (900 something) when it boots up, but they're simply not there.

Right I've made a new games folder and they are showing up so I may just have to start from scratch. There's a huge chunk of empty space on the harddrive so I reckon I've wiped them.

Interestingly, when I go to delete the images from the carousel it shows the path still. Lesson learned.