RealModScene
SCRiPTiC

BO2: TU7 back to TU6 [FIX]

There's been some issues with players downgrading from Black Ops 2 TU7 to TU6. Here how I manage to fix it.

First, I deleted TU7, TU6 or all TUs from Title Update Manager with FSD3, also if you like you can clear cache through Xbox System Settings.

Now I connect to my xbox thru FTP [i use FlashFXP] & upload this *working* TU6 to my internal hard drive [hdd1]

Posted Image

unfortunately, the TU6 from FSD3 is kinda faulty with Revolution Map Pack. 

I also have the Black Ops 2 DLC located on the external hard drive [usbMU0] but NOT the TUs. Some say it works with DLC in both locations. But I cant say.

Posted Image

Working TU6 for DLC - http://www.putlocker.com/file/73C8057C746CAFF5

• Like 3

Thanks bro; followed your instructions and i finally got rid of error message "content downloaded from different region" :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks bro; followed your instructions and i finally got rid of error message "content downloaded from different region" :thumbup:

No problem. Glad I can help :)

Yeah,still working from yesterday, script. Good  mini Tutorial you posted.  Now JQE can fix the issue with the next LINK version. :clap:

• Like 1

But.... Why dont you just delete the TU7 from the FSD 3 or dont use it? and use the TU Downloaded from FSD3?

Im doing it, and its working.

But.... Why dont you just delete the TU7 from the FSD 3 or dont use it? and use the TU Downloaded from FSD3?

Im doing it, and its working.

Not worked for me. Even when I delete all others TU from the FSD Manager. Had to clean my Cache and delete all TU there manually.

Not worked for me. Even when I delete all others TU from the FSD Manager. Had to clean my Cache and delete all TU there manually.

Oh Crap :S. Its happens the same to me, but i delete all tu, and clean the cache, and then download the TU from fsd and work.

If its work for you its fine.