RealModScene
rokane

System link issue

when i want to play bo2 i see a room i join it but it doesnt appear in the system link join game section theres people on it i have joined it in the guide but it just tdeosnt show up even after refresh 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:35 AM, Anonym960 said:

I have same issue, did you solved it?

Your game might be in progress.. just because the room in open in link, does not mean the game is accepting connections.. usually because the game is already running a match.. you cant join a match in progress.. you will have to wait until the game is in between matches

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 12:25 PM, corsario28 said:

Hi, how do I install Link in aurora? I dont see it in Modules inside Aurora. I only have nova dashlaunch and ftp server listed

thanks

Nova IS LiNK mate.. it USED to be called freestyle plugin.. but they changed some stuff and made it into Nova

• Like 1

thanks I ran the checks for the ports and everything and all succeed, however I dont see it enabled in the XBOX360 menu.

I opened PES 2018 hoping I could play it online but Link in the XBOX menu is grayed

On 12/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, corsario28 said:

thanks I ran the checks for the ports and everything and all succeed, however I dont see it enabled in the XBOX360 menu.

I opened PES 2018 hoping I could play it online but Link in the XBOX menu is grayed

LiNK is ONLY for system link compatible games..

if the game you are trying to play DOES NOT allow for LAN games.. we can NOT force it to allow them