RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vienio

Time has come. Dash 16203 :)

Hello everyone!So i loged in and what i see? New version of dash heh ^^ I would like to update it but tbh with all of u i don't have idea with what should i start.I own Slim 4gb Corona. No idea which one exactly. MFR date is 07-04-12. If im not wrong that would be v2? Anyway one guy told me that i wont see Xell on tv cause of this Corona. If i cant see Xell on my tv i cant do anything? Just asking.  I have cd with my nand, cpu key anyway. Can someone tell me what should i do to update dash? I mean is it different way to update Corona console? I have 3 .bin files too named nanddump1 nanddump2 and updflash. I bet i will need the last one file cause there's even a txt for this file which was made by XeBuild.P.S When i want to boot Xell i should take off all usb? Cause i was booting it with my external hdd and pendrive pluged in.

Ok i downloaded AutoGG. So what should i do now? I want to update dash from 16202 to 16203. If i understand well i just need to turn on console and autogg. After that i should check the Lan in Auto-Update and just press Dash button and thats it? It will update to 16203? I dont need to get my cpukey etc? And what about DashLaunch it will update it automatically aswell or i need to do it manually via usb?Oh i forgot to ask should i change Flasher in options? For now its set to nandpro but my console is on Squirt360 so should i pick squirter or its not required to just autoupdate dash? Can someone sort it out for me ^^ Thanks in advance.

i updated my jasper 512 this morning and ive always used auto_gg because of the simplicity, although its recently been updated for lan, i will always prefer the normal usb way as peeps have reported probs and ended up with a black screen.