RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
illuminati245

link issues

on link (any game)  can join rooms in the system link mini guide but in the game itself i cant see any game in system link

in the test upd fails on both ports even when i open them

then nobody is hosting any system link games or  may be using a different version of a TU that will prevent you seeing any

it is the new gears of war it has no tu yet

and there at least one game at any given moment and i cant see it

i tried borderlands 2 black ops 2 CODMW3 and gears of war 3 and the new one and nothing

People came be in a room but play single player, unfortunately if no games are in the system link you could always try host one and wait for someone :)

Does the game also search for rooms that are currently in "Progress"

The issue is that your ports are NOT open to UDP packets, you need to go back into your router and enable BOTH ports for BOTH tcp and udp.

People came be in a room but play single player, unfortunately if no games are in the system link you could always try host one and wait for someone :)

Does the game also search for rooms that are currently in "Progress"

i hope so...

The issue is that your ports are NOT open to UDP packets, you need to go back into your router and enable BOTH ports for BOTH tcp and udp.

i did but i am going to try to reopen them,see if it helps

Hi guys!

First of all I would like to thank you this great program! But sadly I have some minor problem with it. The LiNK works (I can go into lobbies, host, play), and so does my brother's (he lives 40 kilometers away). The only problem is that we cannot see each other in game if one of us hosts. We can see each other in LiNK lobbies and if someone else hosts ingame. First time when we wanted to test it in Bops2 (all dlc, TU7)  we could see each other, he created a room, I joined but threw me off with this error: Error accessing presistent rank data (0). Since then started the problem. Tried several TU (Bops 2) and game (x-com) with no luck. Devlink:off, Pingpatch: on, game has same media id, fresh freestyle and dashlaunch downloaded from here, dashboard: 14699. Sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.

Hi guys!First of all I would like to thank you this great program! But sadly I have some minor problem with it. The LiNK works (I can go into lobbies, host, play), and so does my brother's (he lives 40 kilometers away). The only problem is that we cannot see each other in game if one of us hosts. We can see each other in LiNK lobbies and if someone else hosts ingame. First time when we wanted to test it in Bops2 (all dlc, TU7)  we could see each other, he created a room, I joined but threw me off with this error: Error accessing presistent rank data (0). Since then started the problem. Tried several TU (Bops 2) and game (x-com) with no luck. Devlink:off, Pingpatch: on, game has same media id, fresh freestyle and dashlaunch downloaded from here, dashboard: 14699. Sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.

This has been answered many times.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

This has been answered many times. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

If you show me one, I will belive you...

p.s.: thank you for nothing

If you show me one, I will belive you...

p.s.: thank you for nothing

if you click on new content(on home screen),scroll down there are muliple topics on link,i just had a quick look,one by jpizzle there and also one named everything you need to know to set up link,have a look thru,im sure you will find your answer,to be honest its very easy to find stuff regarding link,hope this helps.

if you click on new content(on home screen),scroll down there are muliple topics on link,i just had a quick look,one by jpizzle there and also one named everything you need to know to set up link,have a look thru,im sure you will find your answer,to be honest its very easy to find stuff regarding link,hope this helps.

None of it helped, I wrote after 2 days of searching neither of them helped in my problem. As I wrote, the LiNK works just not between the two xboxes. TY for the help, I will stick to xbslink for now.

I mean you and your cousin are not using the same jqe360 account on your xbox's are you ?

I mean you and your cousin are not using the same jqe360 account on your xbox's are you ?

No we are not, but we solved the problem. We did a fresh install (fsd, dashlaunch) and downloaded the TUs only from xbuc. So thank you for the help, it works now.