RealModScene
AlexandeRSciswoR

Issue: An Unhandled Exception Has Occured

Heyo everyone, my name is Alex, I am new here and also very new to the Aurora's system of Xbox 360 RGH. Just today I learned about it and used it. I am not particularly new (nor an expert) to Xbox 360 RGH and Xex-menu stuff, I know the basics of it for example how to run games with the Xex menu and that my 360 is with RGH but not much more than that (for anyone wondering, I wasn't the one who did all the process with RGH or Xex, that was made by a technician back in the day when I was a kiddo, and then years later I got to learn those basics and now I learned of Aurora).

Now, the issue that I found after having used Aurora and wanting to download all of the screenshots, descriptions, ratings, and more of the games I have in my catalog is that this error appears:

20211023_202521.jpg

What should I do to fix it? Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time out of their day to help me.

Now it's the exact opposite problem. Yesterday it was the "Unheld Exception" error, and now it's the complete opposite. I added one more game to the catalog (Transformers The Game) and now the issue is that no cover gets downloaded of it, and now rescaning for assets does nothing, not even a crash, it just tells you it's downloading but nothing changes, not even the cover for this game. 

What should I do to fix it? 

1635099571453314586421.jpg

If you're running my patch from @sonnyy's post above, double check that livestrong is disabled; enabling livestrong was a workaround for the crash you experienced, but unnecessary if running my patch. New titles require an http request to m$ to update your locally cached manifest with that title, which it can't do with livestrong enabled.