RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
genetik

Certain Games Freeze On RGH Corona 4gb!!

I Know I posted this awhile ago but it kills me that I cant figure out why certain games usually new ones give me a problem where they play for a few minutes and then they freeze up the whole system where I cant do anything. I have tried everything that anyone has told me to try and still nothing I dont understand. I know for sure its not the wiring on the rgh I have redone it so many times to see if that works but nothing. If you have the same problem and know the solution please help. First it was ACIII that gave me a problem now its MGS Revengence. I know its not the rips because I have tried plenty different rips and I know its not the external hard drive because I tried two others.

are you updated to the latest kernel? are you updated to the latest DashLaunch? do you have your avatar data installed ?

try enabling the hddalive feature in dashlaunch, the issue might be that your hdd is falling asleep.... only thing I can think of right now.

Yea I tried that method also already lol where I created a blank text file named it alive and put it on the root of the hdd then enabled hdd alive in dashlaunch but that didn't help either. Thanks though.