RealModScene
komisar

[REQUEST] Title Update for Mafia II

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the latest TU for Mafia II with Title ID 545407E6, Media ID 32DFB07A, base version 00000001. Some DLCs won't work without the latest TU. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Well, that's a blast from the past :) I never found the relevant title updates, so I'm glad to hear you might be able to supply them. Could you please post the link?

With kindest regards,

komisar

On 9/7/2021 at 7:47 AM, komisar said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the latest TU for Mafia II with Title ID 545407E6, Media ID 32DFB07A, base version 00000001. Some DLCs won't work without the latest TU. Thanks in advance.

So, after you download the update (via unity), you did "Enable" the update? Right?

My xbox wasn't or isn't, so I after to press "A" after you install it and it says "enable"

Check that the TU is "Enabled"

9 hours ago, komisar said:

@Johnwonsewitz

Hi,

yeah I did enable the update, the problem is it is the incorrect update for the disc ID I have. 

The information you provided is on unity.. tu3..  have you used aurora to download the title update??

On 8/31/2022 at 1:10 AM, komisar said:

@Johnwonsewitz

Hi,

yeah I did enable the update, the problem is it is the incorrect update for the disc ID I have. 

Your best bet, get Proto.xex (Free XBL Stealth Server) Need to have Xbox live or an Gamepass Account works. Just download an Xbox live profile and I've been updating all my games Via xbox live servers. I haven't been banned for it, but there is always that risk... 

On 8/31/2022 at 7:51 AM, Johnwonsewitz said:

So, after you download the update (via unity), you did "Enable" the update? Right?

My xbox wasn't or isn't, so I after to press "A" after you install it and it says "enable"

Hi,

I also have the same issue but my update doesnt even show up in aurora when i want to enable the update.  Also when i was transferring the TU there was no 000B0000 folder for Mafia 2,idk why.

Could anybody help??

On 8/31/2022 at 7:51 AM, Johnwonsewitz said:

Hi,

I also have the same issue but my update doesnt even show up in aurora when i want to enable the update.  Also when i was transferring the TU there was no 000B0000 folder for Mafia 2,idk why.

Could anybody help??

On 1/11/2024 at 1:50 PM, Sarklo said:

Hi,

Could anybody help??

What title ID and media ID?