RealModScene
stimp34

mupen64 & emulators in general please help!!

I tried to boot up mupen64 both versions that are out (.96 & .992 beta). And xell finds it off my flash drive but once it finds it, ittries to boot it and nothing happens. It is just a black screen, no signal anymore to my tv. The xbox stays on. The files are on the root.Any help will be greatly appreciated. Its a corona v3 with a tx cr3 lite and tx demon. Thanks.

I am also having trouble getting emulators onto F3. I got xbox 360 games on, but when I try to scan manually for emulators it does not scan it seems like. I have the .elf file in the root. So if someone could point me in the correct direction I would greatly appreciate it!

I am trying to do all of this off an external 1.5tb hard drive.

I found out that corona's arent supported by mupen64, so is their a way to play it of F3 or anything else?

you can not play .elf files inside of freestyle dash, sorry.  However, there are some great emulator programs that will run.  try retroarch, it's right on the main page.

Thanks I got everything to work. I just learned that mupen64 doesn't work for corona's which BLOWS. Also I am waiting for gligli to finish dreamcast emulator! those two emulators are the ones I really wanted and the reason why I got my slim rgh'ed. I wish there was another way around to get the n64 emulator to work on coronas!