RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iGoldeNStar

NAND X or xFlasher 360

I plan to buy a console (corona) and hack it with the Ace v3. Which Nand Flasher is better? Would you take the new xFlasher 360, or NAND X?

Moved from Software subforum, coz its here in a better place.

Dr.Gonzo

Read and write times

xFlasher 16MB: roughly 0:45
NAND-X 16MB: roughly 2:08
JRP V2 16MB: roughly 3:20

xFlasher BB: roughly 3:00
NAND-X BB: roughly 8:30
JRP V2 BB: roughly 14:30

I'm a bit biased considering I designed it but factoring in that the xFlasher works with every 360 motherboard, 4GB Coronas included and is more than two times faster than any of flashers available today you have a clear winner in terms of which is the best. Now as for price if you're just looking to RGH one console then go with a cheaper JR Programmer or Matrix Flasher.

16 hours ago, Element18592 said:

Read and write times

xFlasher 16MB: roughly 0:45
NAND-X 16MB: roughly 2:08
JRP V2 16MB: roughly 3:20

xFlasher BB: roughly 3:00
NAND-X BB: roughly 8:30
JRP V2 BB: roughly 14:30

I'm a bit biased considering I designed it but factoring in that the xFlasher works with every 360 motherboard, 4GB Coronas included and is more than two times faster than any of flashers available today you have a clear winner in terms of which is the best. Now as for price if you're just looking to RGH one console then go with a cheaper JR Programmer or Matrix Flasher.

Thank you very much for the answer sir :). I made the right choice and I bought xflasher 360 :)

I realized trinity boards are more reliable and easy for RGH than corona boards, is that right in your opinion?