RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iGoldeNStar

Change region in XeBuild GUI

I saw in Game region that there are several options:

http://abload.de/img/xebuildguirtkbz.png

What does each of them actually do, and what is Devkit?

my xbox 360 is pal 200~240v

If i set in Game region PAL/Europe and download ntsc game,

will it work? And in the Video Mode category, should i stay on PAL or try NTSC?

When i play xbox og games, It becomes 50hz and everything works slowly and logically,

which is the best choice?

When I play Spider-Man 2, there is no synchronization between the voice in the game and the image, like here in the video

Uses an HDMI cable at 480p

If you use a HDMI cable it does not matter which video mode you select, because it does not exist on HDMI. Its only important to switch the Video mode, if you use old analog cable like FBAS, Scart.

51 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

If you use a HDMI cable it does not matter which video mode you select, because it does not exist on HDMI. Its only important to switch the Video mode, if you use old analog cable like FBAS, Scart.

What does game region do? Does it matter if I apply NTSC or PAL?

If you using JTAG/RGH it make not realy sense to change the game region. In the early (console) days a lot of  Pal users, using NTSC-consoles  to get the benefit of 60Hz in games. In most cases its no matter if you running your Pal 360s in NTSC, if your games running without any problems. You can play by default with your JTAG/RGH console all games regions.

Why you running your Xbox 360 in 480P ?

1 hour ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

If you using JTAG/RGH it make not realy sense if you using a HDMI cable. In the early (console) days a lot of  Pal users, using NTSC-consoles  to get the benefit of 60Hz in games. In most cases its no matter if you running your Pal 360s in NTSC, if your games running without any problems. You can play by default with your JTAG/RGH console all games regions.

Why you running your Xbox 360 in 480P ?

Thanks so much for the comment sir :). i just play xbox og games and they do not support a resolution like 720p or 1080i. I found that the highest resolution for xbox og games is 1280x1024, It's sharper and less blurry than 480p. I marked NTSC in Video Mode, and everything works properly and there are no problems :). Now I will be able to play og games at 60Hz. If I set a resolution like 720p or 1080i in xbox og games, there will be black bars on both sides of the screen, At a resolution like 480p which is not widescreen, there will still be black bars, but much less so.

Ahh, xbox classic games. 😀

Most of xbox classic games are optimized for 4:3 screen and 480P resolution. If you play on higher resolutions, you get the black bars. That annoys me too, but you cannot change it.