RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
salford gunstar

e72 bad flash

i hope this is in right place,could someone please help i used autogg's auto updater,for some reason this has give me an e72 error,i have a dump of nand from before bad flash,could someone tell me how to fix this,console still boots into xell,thanks

admin please remove if this shows as double post,thanks.

Power off xboxUnplug HDDPower on XBOXsee if that works, if so, power off and plug back in HDDI got that E71 that was my troubleshoot ^

no no go with that dave,when i power on it looks like its gonna boot xbox logo etc comes on,then 4th light goes red says on screen e72 error,and fans are on full blast.

have you tried what i said above?

have you anything else plugged in, internal memory, usb, etc...

What version board and cant you flash original nand dump using xell?Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for reply guys,ive tried flashing original with xell,now got christmas tree lights,im going to take it round to the guy who originally glitched it later,thanks for the input irishdave and cunny.

I suggest you use the original NAND to build a glitch image.

You can use a donor NAND, but only if you know how to encrypt the key vault with another CPU key (from the console you have).

This is probably why you are getting the Christmas lights ;).

don't use the autogg, use the original NAND to build a glitch image with xebuild, this will fix it !

this happened to me ago !

sorry for my english, Im from Brazil !

• Like 1

i got my original nand,and made a image with j-runner,autogg dumped my nand and for some unknown reason,it messed with the key vault,it changed it from type 2 to type 1,also it filled my serial number and dvd key as a load of 1's like so 1111111111111111111,so because i just used this to autoupdate via lan with autogg,it obviously ballsed it up,so then when it gave me a e72,i then used the nand on usb through xell(not realising at this point it was a bad dump) derr so then i got the lovely xmas tree lights,thankfully a guy from over on ixtreme alexhore,had originally rgh'd my console and still had the original nand luckily,so put things right,thank god.

Always keep that safe mate. Burn it to a dvd or something. I always use jrunner whilst updating my demon or glitched boxes.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Always keep that safe mate. Burn it to a dvd or something. I always use jrunner whilst updating my demon or glitched boxes. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yeah made a few copys of it,named folder GOLD DUST lol,yeah i will use j-runner from now on,never done any of this stuff till recent,always just paid someone,but as i got more intrested,i wanted to learn more,so now taking in as much knowlegde as i can,getting there bit by bit.