RealModScene
salford gunstar

please help e72 after using autogg

hi please could someone help me out here,i used autogg autoupdater to do my rgh,no it is giving a e72 error,i have read this means a bad flash,i made a copy of the nand dump before i tried the update,and also have my key,could someone point me in the direction how to remedy this,step by step if poss,lol do forget im the guy who f*cked a autoflash up,thanks in advance your help will make my day,doh why dont i leave thing alone.

Hi there Salford!  Are you still able to boot into Xell by using the eject button?  If so, you may be able to undo your bad flash by using rawflash.  If you can not boot to xell, you will need to buy some hardware in order to reflash it.

• Like 1

hi moses,thanks for reply,yeah its still booting xell,but cant get it sorted using rawflash tried putting old nand on,got christmas tree lights now,guy near me is going to sort it,he rgh'd it in first place,thanks for the time thou.

thanks moses,i think we found the problem,autogg dump my nand and the serial number and dvd number was just all 111111111111111111111 like that,the guy who rgh'd it has my original nand, so he going to sort it. 

Weird.Maybe you used a bad USB device, or something happened while flashing.

If you upload logs i could take a look.

• Like 1

hi blakcat,thanks but all sorted now ,got original and reflashed,for some reason,god knows why when i used autogg,it changed the serial number and dvd key to all number 1's like so 111111111111111111111,thanks for offering the time to look at logs thou,appreciate,could have been usb formated bad?,dont know,just glad it sorted.