RealModScene
Kamshaft

Select All option?

I'm transferring games to my internal hard disk via the file manager, certain games such as Dead Rising and Burnout Paradise have a boat load of files in the root directory of the DVD.  Is there a "Select All", button combo I'm not aware of?

Also, the Y button in "File Manager" i think has a typo.  Says, "Right Directory" instead of "Write Directory" or "Destination Directory"

1 hour ago, moses_373 said:

If you don't want to worry about selecting individual files and folders just use the iso2god plugin instead.

Never used it. I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to dump my original discs.  Sometimes the download links that are out there don't work.  Thanks anyways.

i dont believe there is one but u can hold x then scroll down as it will select each one without u having to press x on each file

1 hour ago, sonnyy said:

i dont believe there is one but u can hold x then scroll down as it will select each one without u having to press x on each file

That worked! Thanks!  I had to click down (rather than holding down).

On 8/6/2021 at 11:46 AM, Kamshaft said:

Never used it. I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to dump my original discs.  Sometimes the download links that are out there don't work.  Thanks anyways.

It can be downloaded directly through the dashboard via the plugins section.