RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HackSawJimBoWen

Looking For UK Players

Hello fellow Linkers, as the titlle says UK gamers wanted to link up and play, mostly playing BOP 2 @ the moment but will play anything. On most nights after 4pm it would be super smashing great if we coild get a friendly uk community playing regulary.

• Like 1

made a seperate post in euro section but if your into blur racing (my fav game of all time) i try to get on link 9pm uk time (9pm GMT) everyday. see you there.trying to get a dedicated blur fan room together for regular multiplayer.

Just got my modded console when I figure out how 2 get link up and running and a few other things I'll post here 2 let u know mate as a UK team sounds good 2 me! I'm usually playing blops2 or Ghosts anyway...

I am from sweden but I have microphone and I can talk english so dont worry :) 

How do I join you specificly? I dont know what your name is and that... my skype is    sopaj96    add me for easier contact.

Do you play zombies?:)

And I am from Amsterdam , but also capable of speaking english ( with strong dutch accent off course ) .

Got LiNK working today and looking forward to being able to talk and play with friends .

Let me know please !!

Any game ; )