RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SSRGingerzoid

Racing games

Does anyone play racing games on LINK? All I see is Cod players. Just like in another tunnelling programme, I may not be allowed to name. (Halo 2) I currently have PGR 3 and Forza Motorsport 2. I have a number of OG xbox games, but I've not been able to work out how to get them online with RGH. 

On 7/27/2021 at 9:20 PM, SSRGingerzoid said:

Does anyone play racing games on LINK? All I see is Cod players. Just like in another tunnelling programme, I may not be allowed to name. (Halo 2) I currently have PGR 3 and Forza Motorsport 2. I have a number of OG xbox games, but I've not been able to work out how to get them online with RGH. 

Good luck.... First person shooters will always be the most popular out there because that's what people play because you can mod them and fuck with people.... racing and anything like that will never be popular because there's just no modding or cheating on it and as far as the Xbox original I would wait for the insignia project that's going to be your best bet

7 hours ago, SSRGingerzoid said:

Online (LINK) is what I mean. Does LINK support OG xbox games? If not, it would be a good use of the service. 

Unfortunately no on Xbox original LiNK support on Xbox 360 console.... Like I said before.... your best bet is waiting for the insignia project to come out for the Xbox original unofficial Xbox live 1.0 AKA insignia project

7 hours ago, SSRGingerzoid said:

Online (LINK) is what I mean. Does LINK support OG xbox games? If not, it would be a good use of the service

As far as Aurora Nova LiNK ever supporting Xbox original games on LiNK that would be a far stretch of a miracle to see.... it's been almost 5 years since we've got an update too Aurora Dash.... Pretty much to sum it up what we have for the Xbox 360 LiNK with Aurora Nova LiNK AKA system link online. I think this is all we're going to get.... Now don't quote me on all this.... I could be wrong and they could be cooking something up in the back room but I highly doubt that and I don't see any more happening with the Xbox 360 LiNK until after the fact that it is brought offline, reverse engineered and then brought back online on unofficial Xbox live 2.0 in the distant future if there's a demand for it like there is for the Xbox original with the insignia project....