RealModScene
coinstar

Crysis 3 showing as Crysis 2

What's wrong with this game? FSD sets the game name, the background, the game icon as Crysis 2. Uploading the boxart on JQE seems a very slow process.

Here you go guys http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=31ed68ac60 i packed the files from my X just exstract then open your browser and write down http://YourXBOXiP default user and pass is f3http or enter yours go to Game List > Xbox360 Games find Crysis click on the title it will open a new window enter the info and click save changes! :thumbup:

Note: The full game art is low res hope they upload the high res soon  you can check here http://covers.jqe360.com/

Maybe you should wait for a proper version to come out?

This isn't the shitty PC scene, lol. What proper are you talking about?
  • Like 1

This isn't the shitty PC scene, lol. What proper are you talking about?

Of course there is no proper this game is backup from original disk there's no crack, fix or anything like that.

I'm sorry about the download link it's on my native language just click on the checkbox and click ИЗТЕГЛИ ИЗБРÐÐИТЕ that in direct translation means download chosen files. :ninja:

Tha'ts probably just because nxeart says Crysis 2. F3 takes it's info from that file. Once you download artwork it will download all images/descriptions according to its TitleId.

What I meant was to wait for the game to officially come out and then try it. Not pirate it lolEdit: What do you mean by "shitty PC scene"?

Of course there is no proper this game is backup from original disk there's no crack, fix or anything like that.

I'm sorry about the download link it's on my native language just click on the checkbox and click ИЗТЕГЛИ ИЗБРÐÐИТЕ that in direct translation means download chosen files. :ninja:

Tha'ts probably just because nxeart says Crysis 2. F3 takes it's info from that file. Once you download artwork it will download all images/descriptions according to its TitleId.

That's the problem, indeed. Thank you both for clarifying.

hi! i have a problem similar to this. when i played the game despite fsd showing it as crysis 2 i encountered problems with textures and sounds. i tried to re-copy it and is the same. i even tried GOD format and it says to download it again. what shall i do?

i noticed that the game dl's the box art but when u play the game it shows ur last game as crysis 2 i had to rename it and still shows up as 2 when i play but i'm definately playing crysis 3 lol still works tho

I ripped mine from a retail disc and have it showing as Crysis 2 as well but all cover art and game itself shows Crysis 3. Simple fix. Hopefully the PC is released shortly can't wait to try it on my rig, the graphics on this game are pushed way past the potential of a Xbox on PC platform. Crysis 3 running on Nvidea Surround view nothing shitty about that!

It's well known that Pc games have way more advanced graphics than the console versions. I think I saw a skidrow version floating around the web, but I'm 90% sure it's fake so we'll have to wait a couple of days extra for it to arrive. It's gonna have mindblowing graphics, I'm sure.

I upgraded my I5-2500k to water cooling with a Corsair H80i just for Crysis 3. So far I can run any PC game at max settings and still get 50-60 FPS so I'm really itching to try PC version as Crysis 2 wasn't that good for PC. I got the Skidrow Crysis 3 delixe edition game but no patch yet. And yes u are correct nothing but fake Key Gens and virus's floating on the net right now. The crack should be out in a few days and Skidrow will have it on there website. Ill wait till I see it there before downloading it.