RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Copy saves from one Xbox 360 to another? (both original models)

Both are RGH. 

I have the same account on both and want to have the same saves that way I can have one upstairs one downstairs and play them as I please and when I make progress on one copy it to the other I do this on PS4 as well, but I tried ftping them to the correct location hdd1 > content > 0000000000000000 > my id and it has my username in parenthesis, and the saves seem to show up on the hard drive when I check but they don't work in game. What am I missing? 

The reason I thought this would work is I somehow lost some of my saves on the main 360 I had been using that have all the saves but I had them backed up to my external hard drive, and was able to copy them to that same location and they worked. Is it because it's different hard drives/Xbox's? 

AFAIK a transfer cable will take the saves off the original one so that doesn't work. 

I solved it, for anyone who might ever be looking to do the same I used Horizon to resign and rehash the profile, then I was able to copy it to the other 360 (if you don't use Horizon the profile will show as corrupt) and then the saves work. 

Had to use a new version of Horizon as an old one always said offline and couldn't find my external hard drive that had my profile.