RealModScene
jbp210

Cheating out of control

Almost every lobby i have joined within the last 30 min. everyone is super jumping, running super speed, and one lobby the opposite team was unvulnerable. So here we go on link now. Why do people have to ruin a good thing.

bucsh0t5 is the guy doing this. sounds like a 12 year old boy.

edit: plus user TSWR

This has been happening to me also the past few nights. I'm not a big fan if the infinite ammo. As soon as I got a war machine I started just firing away, and then once they (whoever had that option going) realized I was coming back, he took it off til I ran out of ammo and then out it back on. I have also see the super running. Not much fun.

So I second this complaint.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Almost every lobby i have joined within the last 30 min. everyone is super jumping, running super speed, and one lobby the opposite team was unvulnerable. So here we go on link now. Why do people have to ruin a good thing.

Bunch of w_nkers, we need to send them to xbox live where they belong  or we can gang up and do it back, its not like 2 can play at that game. Us supermods vs them newbies who think they're it, bring it on :-)

• Like 1

Bunch of w_nkers, we need to send them to xbox live where they belong  or we can gang up and do it back, its not like 2 can play at that game. Us supermods vs them newbies who think they're it, bring it on :-)

totally agree but why do people have to fook up a good thing,its obvious half of them are kids,i have never seen the point in cheating,super jumps,inf ammo all that bs,to me it dont matter your good at the game,its about joining in, having fun, and getting a good little community here on link,so guys what we need to start doing is naming these people who are modding so they can be monitored then banned,anyway rant over,but just pisses me off,idiots not appreciating the work the people do to get link online,then abuse it.

totally agree but why do people have to fook up a good thing,its obvious half of them are kids,i have never seen the point in cheating,super jumps,inf ammo all that bs,to me it dont matter your good at the game,its about joining in, having fun, and getting a good little community here on link,so guys what we need to start doing is naming these people who are modding so they can be monitored then banned,anyway rant over,but just pisses me off,idiots not appreciating the work the people do to get link online,then abuse it.

Its common sense, just ask yourself the question, would you like it done on you..

I wonder if the FSD team put in a kill command to kill FSD on their xbox :D

Its not like they'll be back with a new username. Be great if FSD took a note of your console serial and banned it :)

I totally agree with whats being said i havent played for about a week, if any of you just wanna have a fun relaxed game message me. Im in the uk and am on from about 4oclock.

am or pm :p

If you ask me they all should get their IP's banned for about two days or so just to teach them a lesson!

You think the parents of these kids would let them access the router settings. They're youtube how to mod their games, last thing they'll know is how to change an ip address on a router :)

Banning the console serial like XBL live do would be the best if LiNK admins are able to do such a thing, if not hopefully it can be added later :)

When I get into a game with hacks, am I just basically looking at the host? Are they the ones applying the hack? Or can someone who has joined in apply the hack too? I'm going to make a list.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I could tell because i was the only other person in the room with the kid at one point

I Hate kids on XBL, XBL is no fun anymore and kiddies+jtag/rgh=epic fail. I liked it better during the Halo 2 & Halo 3 days No major cod was ruining it. and the 12 year olds were babies. Halo 2 zombies is king, who needs a 1950's character screaming huuuugh. We kill the big bad green lookin machines and not gangnam style only dual wield style! :2guns:

While we don't condone cheating, its perfectly fine to start a modded game on link. One should however create a lobby for it and not use the public rooms. We are working on ways to make it easier to create a new lobby and easier to punish cheaters. For now it's best to just leave games with cheaters and create a game of your own.

I can mod if you ever decide to take that route.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2