RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Disruptor

Anyone can help with installing games?

Hi, I received instructions on how to set up my Xbox 360/Mac connection via FileZilla and still can't get anything to work in terms of loading games onto my Xbox 360. Is there anyone out there that can provide an assist?

6 hours ago, Disruptor said:

Hi, I received instructions on how to set up my Xbox 360/Mac connection via FileZilla and still can't get anything to work in terms of loading games onto my Xbox 360. Is there anyone out there that can provide an assist?

Like this? The games are already in the video game
 And there is no reading of them? Games in GOD format may get corrupted during transfer by Filezilla. Are the games in GOD.xex or GOD format? Set the path to the games folder? Be more specific in your problem description.

Hi @Disruptor 

These video tutorials are using a USB to copy the game in the HDD!

1. This is a video tutorial of how to copy/delete a game from a USB to the HDD in the Aurora Interface

2. After you have copied/pasted your games onto the HDD, you have to define a path for those games so Aurora can find them. This is a video tutorial on how to set a path for the games in the Aurora interface. (THIS STEP IS NEEDED JUST ONCE)