RealModScene
Mrdotard

API Key error

Whenever i try to log into unity on my xbox 360 it just gives me an error saying that it cant get the api key. Anyone know a fix?

On 5/30/2021 at 12:05 AM, Mrdotard said:

Whenever i try to log into unity on my xbox 360 it just gives me an error saying that it cant get the api key. Anyone know a fix?

Go to http://xboxunity.net

• Make sure you have an account, if not create one
  • Then click your name top right
  • Go to Settings
  • Generate or reset the API key and type it into the Xbox in the Settings menu (Press Start > go to Profile and type your Username and API key there, make sure checkbox is set to Enabled)

Good luck!

The error you're encountering when trying to log into Unity on your Xbox 360 and receiving an error about not being able to get the API key might be due to several reasons. Before troubleshooting further, make sure that Xbox Live is operational and not experiencing any outages. Sometimes, login issues can be related to Xbox Live's status. Additionally, if this issue persists, it's worth considering the possibility of a B2B API integration problem between Unity and Xbox Live, as such integrations can also impact the retrieval of API keys and authentication processes.