RealModScene

Trainer for the game Crackdown 2, Title ID 4D5308BC, Media ID 18B6CD67 (TU#6), for the Xbox 360 console with Aurora dashboard (RGH Jtag), created by me with the XYZ engine... enjoy!!!

Trainer +4

+God Mode (Real).

+Inf. Ammo.

+AntMan.

+Inf. Boots.

Note: The cheats work in any mode except AntMan, which at the moment I only have it as fun for the Keys to the city mode, select the skills to the maximum and with the Y button select any level of Agility to change the size. The Download link is in the pinned post in the video, along with the link to download the update (TU#6 = 600mb) and as a bonus includes the Deluge DLC.

Video+Dwld

More Trainers on the way!!! (May 2021)

My 

27 minutes ago, supergeekno1 said:

What with the links that lead to now where but spyware?

My links do not have spyware, sorry but if you don't like it, don't download it, I only upload my Trainers through my YT channel, if there is any problem with that then I will stop post them in this forum

On 5/31/2021 at 3:43 AM, Chuchox said:

My 

My links do not have spyware, sorry but if you don't like it, don't download it, I only upload my Trainers through my YT channel, if there is any problem with that then I will stop post them in this forum

My apologies, I tried it just now and it worked. When I posted that I kept being redirected to pop-up downloads for links and unsafe sites.