RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
adiros

Can I make Aurora look like FSD (layout)

Hey I'm sorry but I searched the Layout and skin topics and couldn't find an answer so I'm posting this question here .

I'm a total noob in aurora, I love this dashboard so far but I I don't really like how it looks tbh.

Can I make it look like the old FSD , which also looks like the early days of the 360 original dashboard? 

Here's a video example of what I mean(tho I'm pretty sure it's clear^^)

• Like 1

Non-taking :)

ty for the reply, however I was asking just because (from what I heard) Aurora is much better and got more support and I really like it, the only think I like more in FSD is the way the dashboard organized and layout etc. well if there's nothing I can do I'll survive  with how it looks =] 

@adiros I think the closer functionality to get everything organized is with the sort script function (when you press RB in the dashboard). Aurora by default has Homebrew, Kinect, Xbox classic, etc. and what you can do is create your own custom filter for Xbox 360, emulators, etc.

For example, in my case, I don't like to have 360 Nand flasher, xex menu, dashlaunch mixed with my xbox 360 games on Aurora. So I created a filter called: GAMES to have everything organized.

In GAMES I will get all my xbox 360 games display on aurora, also xbox classic, and arcade games.

In APPLICATIONS I will get all the apps regarding xex menu, dashlaunch, etc

and In EMULATORS, I will get all the emulators I got for my xbox.

With these filters, I set up by default GAMES, so each time Aurora boots on my xbox, I will get to display just the games. And if I want to see my apps, I just press RB button and then, the applications are display and the same for the emulators. 

I think this is the closer appearance organization that Aurora could give you. You won't get everything divides by a folder, but instead by a filter. 

Please check this video, it is showing what I just said: