RealModScene
david191

Xbox not turning on

I know it's my fault. I have a modded xbox360 with Aurora as the default dashboard. Stupid me went to the actual box dashboard (the modern-looking one) I just wanted to connect to the internet cause I wanted to use Unity in Aurora. I went to dashlaunch, turned it on so my Xbox can connect to Xbox services and a pop-up come. "UR XBOX NEEDS AN UPDATE" or something like that. I click yea so it can update it just stayed like that. My monitor got disconnected by Xbox and it shows no signal and only 1 circle light and fans are running. Nothing was coming up so i press the power button and it turns off. I then turned it on and now it only shows "no signal" on the monitor. The fans turn on immediately as I turn the Xbox on. That did not use to happen before. I tried it on my TV with 3 separate HDMI cables still doesn't work :( Does anyone have any solution to this, please. 

@david191 Try with a fresh Aurora version in a USB with a default launch.ini (in the same USB). In that way, when you connect the usb and then, turn on the xbox, it might try to boot Aurora again. 

@david191 the launch.ini file is created with the dashlaunch once we set Aurora.xex as the default boot file for the xbox. 

These are the steps, (which I think could fix this):

1. Download  Aurora with the default launch.ini (i have attached a copy): 

2. Unzip the files and copy the folder to a USB formatted in FAT32 without any other file on it. 

3. Connect the usb on the xbox and then, turn it on to see if Aurora starts again. You could try it a couple of times

--> if nothing happens, you could try another approach proposed by @toomuchsweat

Aurora_with_default_launch_file.zip

But, if you are getting the xelllaunch menu, I think this might works.

What it does this solution is booting Aurora from the USB, so the xbox can boot normally. (in the same way when we got to mess up with the boot on windows) 

Now, in case this solution does work, you will have to copy the aurora folder to the hdd, open dashlaunch and set the default path to aurora.xex in the hdd and save the configurations.

@daniel_tobon well, it still isn't working. But how do I open dash launch when I am not getting any output except XELL RELOADED. like is there a way to access the file manager or dash launch without booting? If yes, how? Cause I can only go to XELL RELOADED. Thanks a lot for your help.  Awaiting your reply.

I saw that video 😀 is there any other way to get the "flashdmp.bin" file, cause I looked for it and couldn't find it.