RealModScene
BLGJong

HDD GAMES LAG

Guys, I'm not finding anywhere to fix this ...

I recently bought an Xbox and put the aurora and I'm putting the games on the External HDD but some of them hang in the cutscene and sometimes in the gameplay, how can I fix this?

Can you be more specific? Lag, hang, freeze, or low FPS? Does it recover, or do you have to reboot? Which games is this happening to specifically, and how are they installed (iso, god, ripped from game disk, etc)? Also what plugins are set in Dashlaunch when this occurs? Sounds to me like either a buggy module or mod menu(s) in your plugins, or could possibly be related to your game install.

Aurora, as a title, is exited completely when a game is launched, so unless the game performance issues are stemming from the game install or title update done through Aurora, your best bet is to start with any other third party modules that *are* running while the game is active first, then drill down from there if the problem persists.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, StelioKontos said:

Can you be more specific? Lag, hang, freeze, or low FPS? Does it recover, or do you have to reboot? Which games is this happening to specifically, and how are they installed (iso, god, ripped from game disk, etc)? Also what plugins are set in Dashlaunch when this occurs? Sounds to me like either a buggy module or mod menu(s) in your plugins, or could possibly be related to your game install.

Aurora, as a title, is exited completely when a game is launched, so unless the game performance issues are stemming from the game install or title update done through Aurora, your best bet is to start with any other third party modules that *are* running while the game is active first, then drill down from there if the problem persists.

I'm sorry for communicating poorly, I'm using the translator.

It's a little bit of everything, lag in the cutscenes, especially in the dialogues. An example in mortal kombat when the character appears and makes his speech usually it is repeated you know? Duplicate.

Yesterday I did a test, installed everything again and put 2 games, Call of duty MW3 which was normally and Watch Dogs that in the main menu gave some lags.

I tested it with Assasins creed IV and always when I pressed start or opened the map it took a while to load, and the map also loaded and unloaded depending on where I moved it.

About plugins I didn't put anything, just the normal aurora, the way I downloaded it, and installed the dashlaunch to control the temperature.

I believe it is when I put on a heavier game, 2 discs etc, that's what happens.