72cpu (while playing game)

69gpu (while playing game)

43chassis (while playing game)

59 (i dont remember the forth)

my fan speed is auto in fsd 3

is it normal or i should do something

help will be appreciated

• Like 1

Your temperatures are to high. In Dashlaunch go to System Info, Set your desired temperatures and check the box that stands beside the "Cpu Fan Speed Overide" then go to the bottom and press "Save Config" and exit Dashlaunch.Personally I don't keep my fan at auto, I keep my speed always on 45% and my temperatures never go above 60°C

Take into account room temp too.

You can manualyl adjust the fan, mines is on auto and i experience the same temp as you. I even get to 82cpu.

If it was something to be concerned, the xbox would shut down, then you be concerned. If you want to get your temp down, as Prayer said, adjust your fan.

Your temperatures are to high. In Dashlaunch go to System Info, Set your desired temperatures and check the box that stands beside the "Cpu Fan Speed Overide" then go to the bottom and press "Save Config" and exit Dashlaunch. Personally I don't keep my fan at auto, I keep my speed always on 45% and my temperatures never go above 60°C

actually, his temps are pretty normal for a Trinity on auto... that is about 20% fan speeds, which basically moves no air.... but definitely set temp thresholds in dashlaunch to like 60 60 60 

I was told to keep my fan at 70%. I have a phat jasper everything stays around 50c ish except the case is around 80c. Its a little loud until I put my turtle beaches on. I also have a legacy whisper and have setting in dashlaunch set to 50/50/50

Well the phat models do tend to overheat so I guess it's for the best to keep it at 70%edit: 80°C??? :o you could fry an egg on it :lol:

so what should i do now(plz write all steps cause i am a noob) regarding my trinity console

1. Open Dashlaunch 2. In Dashlaunch find the "System Info" tab by pressing LB or RB3. In the System info tab You'll see the CPU, GPU and EDRAM Target Temperatures. They indicate on which temperature the fan will kick in. So let's say you set all your temps at 60, if the GPU, CPU or EDRAM go beyond 60°c the fan will start spinning faster and thus lowering the temperature to its desired point that you have selected.4. Check the small box beside the "CPU Fan Speed Override". This will make your fan spin at an auto speed.5. On the bottom of the screen select "Save Config" and by pressing B you'll exit Dashlaunch.And that's it!By the way, I usually keep my fan overriden. It is spinning at a constant speed of 45% and my temperatures never go beyond 60°c! You can do that by not checking the box that stands beside the "CPU fan override" and by setting your desired fan speed in that very same tab ;)
  • Like 3