RealModScene
Dni

How can i put game covers on manually?

yes, the covers appeared, someone should update AssetEditor to 1.4 who uses LAN at these times haha

1 minute ago, rash2236 said:

yes, the covers appeared, someone should update AssetEditor to 1.4 who uses LAN at these times haha

Give it time and they will bring new update out. But glad it worked took me hours to figure out has I like you had to use phone connected to laptop and Lan cable. Aroura is new to me has I always used fsd in the passed. But I can see the benefits to aroura. Anyways if you need anymore help just message me. Stay safe

On 5/5/2021 at 7:12 PM, Dni said:

Give it time and they will bring new update out. But glad it worked took me hours to figure out has I like you had to use phone connected to laptop and Lan cable. Aroura is new to me has I always used fsd in the passed. But I can see the benefits to aroura. Anyways if you need anymore help just message me. Stay safe

hi I have the same proplem the covers don't show up when I add them manually I can't use internet just like you I have read all the conversation that you had but I didn't understand what is going on, but I know you problem have been solved and the covers showed up, So please can you tell me directly how did you fix the problem, I'm using Auroa asset editor 1.3.3, and what is FTP?