RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
komisar

A total newb multidisc question

Hi, 

a total Xbox 360 here. Recently I decided to venture into the world of consoles for the first time so I bought a RGH slim model which has Aurora 0.7 and FreeStyle 3 installed. Due to aesthetic reasons I decided to stick with Aurora which is also very noob friendly. 

But I have a few questions:

1. Aurora shows that I have DashLaunch plugin installed and when I checked the settings I noticed that the multi disc autoswap functionality was disabled so I enabled it through the DashLaunch installer. Is this ok or does Aurora use its own disc swapping routine? The main reason for this question is that I read Aurora uses a FSD plugin for this feature but I can't find it anywhere under installed modules.

2. My games library consists of extracted images (xex) and I know that there are different types of multi-disc games. So I know where to place the content folder files but I'm unclear on the games that are different. I decided to extract those games in the following manner:

HDD1:\Games\Game\<Disc 1 content>

HDD1:\Games\Game\Disc 2\<Disc 2 content>

etc. 

I would like to know if this folder structure is correct and if the disc swapping routine (question 1) will handle it correctly? 

Any help would be appreciated.