RealModScene
mcboo1

Xbox 360 Minecraft texture pack

So I have a Minecraft on my Xbox 360. I tried to update my Minecraft's textures and when I opened my Minecraft and replaced terrain.png nothing happens. So I opened my Title update and replaced my Title update's terrain.png and launches Minecraft. When I launches my Minecraft my Title update crashes and it became old. I tried to mod my Minecraft's default.xex and still doesn't work. Can somebody tell me how to update my Minecraft's textures?
Thanks.

13 hours ago, mcboo1 said:

So I have a Minecraft on my Xbox 360. I tried to update my Minecraft's textures and when I opened my Minecraft and replaced terrain.png nothing happens. So I opened my Title update and replaced my Title update's terrain.png and launches Minecraft. When I launches my Minecraft my Title update crashes and it became old. I tried to mod my Minecraft's default.xex and still doesn't work. Can somebody tell me how to update my Minecraft's textures?
Thanks.

what exactly do you mean? you cant manually do this.. you would need to edit a texture pack and such..

6 hours ago, mcboo1 said:

sorry I didn't know much about modding.

You can change the texture pack, and it will be selectable in-game, but the original will be lost

22 hours ago, felida said:

You can change the texture pack, and it will be selectable in-game, but the original will be lost

how do i edit original texture pack?

3 hours ago, sonnyy said:

this video might help you make a texture pack

Thanks but I tried that before. My Xbox crashed when I move my texture pack into 00000002 folder.