RealModScene
TechX

Xbox 360 with RGH (Aurora) is stuck in logo screen

Hi, my xbox 360 is stuck in the logo screen each time I try to start it from the HDD, I tried changing the dashlaunch.ini file to start from a fat32 usb (I don't have any plugin active) and I even erased the launch.ini file from the HDD with FATXplorer but no luck...

If I start with a USB I don't have a problem and immediately starts but, when I insert the HDD the xbox 360 automatically resets and gets stuck in the logo screen.... Any idea why is this happening?

7 hours ago, TechX said:

Hi, my xbox 360 is stuck in the logo screen each time I try to start it from the HDD, I tried changing the dashlaunch.ini file to start from a fat32 usb (I don't have any plugin active) and I even erased the launch.ini file from the HDD with FATXplorer but no luck...

If I start with a USB I don't have a problem and immediately starts but, when I insert the HDD the xbox 360 automatically resets and gets stuck in the logo screen.... Any idea why is this happening?

The HDD has to be formatted on the Xbox. Leave this HD as unallocated and insert it in the Video game, then in the original dash format it, have the number in hand
Video Game standard because it is necessary. If you don't leave the logo screen, your HD is likely to have a problem.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Neocazen said:

The HDD has to be formatted on the Xbox. Leave this HD as unallocated and insert it in the Video game, then in the original dash format it, have the number in hand
Video Game standard because it is necessary. If you don't leave the logo screen, your HD is likely to have a problem.

So it's the final solution? What do you mean leaving it unallocated and what number are you talking about? I'm a bit of a newbie here....

3 hours ago, TechX said:

So it's the final solution? What do you mean leaving it unallocated and what number are you talking about? I'm a bit of a newbie here....

Yes leave it as it came from the factory and put it on the xbox and format it

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Yes leave it as it came from the factory and put it on the xbox and format it

ok, and what number should I keep? I didn't get you

3 hours ago, TechX said:

ok, and what number should I keep? I didn't get you

Leave it as unallocated (if not listed in the video game, format in FAT32), place it in the video game and enter in "System Configuration" >> "Storage" >> go down to the "Device" and click Y. And follow what you ask for. If you don't do it automatically.

• Thanks 1

Hi bud let me ask you do you, is your usb stick already formatted for Xbox use and is the profile on there? reason why you stuck is due to that there is no profile or xbox drive found on the system as its not yet formatted to use for the xbox. format then move profile over to hdd or boot up with usb and plug in hdd since its rgh should pick up then go to normal dash and format that hdd then transfer profile over.