RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kmssd

The old kxam.patch

Now that the ping patch is integrated into F3, does this mean I can delete the kxam.patch file in the root of USB drive (and any other locations it may be in)?

Don't forget to add "pingpatch = true" in launch.ini (I believe it is disabled if the entry isn't present in the INI file).

Wait so there's no need to do the 30ms ping patch stuff? If this is the case then why when people join my game they get 'timed out'?

This confusing since someone earlier (different forum) told me then I need to do it still. People all over say different things, and I'm confused with all of this.

Wait so there's no need to do the 30ms ping patch stuff? If this is the case then why when people join my game they get 'timed out'?

This confusing since someone earlier (different forum) told me then I need to do it still. People all over say different things, and I'm confused with all of this.

its all built into dashlanch all you need to do is make sure pingpatch is set to true....pingpatch=true in your launch.ini.

Wait so there's no need to do the 30ms ping patch stuff? If this is the case then why when people join my game they get 'timed out'?This confusing since someone earlier (different forum) told me then I need to do it still. People all over say different things, and I'm confused with all of this.

30ms is the limit on retail systems.The DashLaunch patch overrides that allowing you to play without issue, but it also means that JTAG/RGH users can't play system link games with retail consoles (for example, LAN parties).

30ms is the limit on retail systems.The DashLaunch patch overrides that allowing you to play without issue, but it also means that JTAG/RGH users can't play system link games with retail consoles (for example, LAN parties).

Oh okay, so how do I let people join my game, do I disable ping patch? Two people have tried and they get 'timed out'. I found out that also, they need to have it enabled so they can play with me as well, but when I'm hosting I don't need it?