RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Kyps

Plz I can't update aurora plz help

When I go to the "about" option in Aurora in other to update, the "download" option appear greyed out, and the latest aurora version dosen't appear available to me. I am connected through an ethernet cable so my net is not the problem. What do I do???

3 hours ago, Kyps said:

When I go to the "about" option in Aurora in other to update, the "download" option appear greyed out, and the latest aurora version dosen't appear available to me. I am connected through an ethernet cable so my net is not the problem. What do I do???

Download here on the site and install manually. Boot a pendrive version to delete the one on your system and copy the new one to it.

Ok I've downloaded it and "installed it?" It is in my console but version 06b still boots up, unless I go to the files and lunch Aurora.xex from the Aurora 07b file that I put on the HDD file. (Also of I go to freestyle home, it still boots up 06b)

How do I change that? 

Edited by Kyps

1 hour ago, Kyps said:

Ok I've downloaded it and "installed it?" It is in my console but version 06b still boots up, unless I go to the files and lunch Aurora.xex from the Aurora 07b file that I put on the HDD file. (Also of I go to freestyle home, it still boots up 06b)

How do I change that? 

Dashlaunch settings

Uff ok, so wich options in dashlaunch do i need to select? (I'm a newbie on this sorry for being annoying)