RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Arnold101

How to edit synopsis?

I want to change synopsis in aurora but i can't change it from program aurora assets editor. i readed that users edited .db files with DB.Browser.for.SQLite, i installed it and loaded the .db file from aurora but i cant find synopsis there too. please help thx

Open the Content.db file I believe it's called. This will give you every game/app installed with file paths, names, titleids and synopsis' all available to edit. Not used my RGH in a while Aurora could've changed since I last used.

17 hours ago, toomuchsweat said:

Open the Content.db file I believe it's called. This will give you every game/app installed with file paths, names, titleids and synopsis' all available to edit. Not used my RGH in a while Aurora could've changed since I last used.

i opened it but i can't find sypsnosis there, can you show?

On 3/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, Arnold101 said:

I don't have my rgh at hand, send me a pm with your content.db and I'll have a look and show you some screenshots. If I find a backup of my rgh files on this pc, I'll post pics.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, Arnold101 said:

Sorry for the double post.

Open Content.db

Contentdb.thumb.png.0f1a1dcc920cd1126c56f17644977f04.png

Click Browse Data tab and scroll slightly right and you'll see description, this is where you edit the synopsis.

BrowseData.thumb.png.0bb395fec46f1b39dfe50dc4f9ad89ac.pngEditDescription.thumb.png.f7ec0e64218fe4d4cefb09c065aa16c5.png

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, toomuchsweat said:

I don't have my rgh at hand, send me a pm with your content.db and I'll have a look and show you some screenshots. If I find a backup of my rgh files on this pc, I'll post pics.

thanks a lot