RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Teteurdott

Does blocking Xbox Live via the official dashboard work?

Sometimes, my external HD disconnects when it's connected (usually when i turn on the console). And i want to connect it to the internet but Dashlaunch is on the external HD. I blocked Xbox Live via parental settings and i'm still afraid it would ruin RGH even if it's blocked. Does it work?

EDIT:I am sorry if this is the wrong category.

Edited by Teteurdott
The question was not like what i was thinking

23 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Daslaunch works too, if your launch.ini is stored on your external hdd.

Like I said, my external HD sometimes disconnects randomly (usually when the console finishes booting), and i want to connect it to the Internet, but the launch.ini is in the external HD, and i don't want to ruin my RGH when my console finishes booting sometimes. Does blocking Xbox Live work using the parental settings?

Dashlauch is stored in your nand. Only the launch.ini is stored wherever you it have placed. Dashlaunch used default settings, it has no effect if your external hdd is disconnected

15 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Dashlauch is stored in your nand. Only the launch.ini is stored wherever you it have placed. Dashlaunch used default settings, it has no effect if your external hdd is disconnected

That means i can connect to the Internet without connecting the external HD?

On 3/6/2021 at 8:16 PM, Dr.Gonzo said:

If Dashlaunch is active you can always go online.

Sorry if i did not say from the start, but the real question is: Does blocking XBL via the parental settings work? I don't want only DashLaunch blocking XBL.

Blocking Xbox LIVE via the Official Dashboard can restrict access both to Xbox Live services and multiplayer features. By accessing the settings of the Xbox, users can choose to either block or restrict online connectivity, thus creating a well-controlled gaming environment. This feature is beneficial for instapro numerous reasons, such as controlling screen time when children are playing, reducing online interactions, or focusing on offline gaming. By imposing these restrictions, users can relax knowing that the Xbox console has been safeguarded based on their preferences and requirements, allowing for a more tailored and tightly-controlled gaming experience.

Blocking Xbox LIVE through the Official Dashboard is a valuable tool for maintaining a safe and controlled gaming environment. It's ideal for managing screen time for kids, minimizing online interactions, and promoting offline gaming. These restrictions offer peace of mind, ensuring the Xbox is customized to individual needs for a secure and well-regulated gaming experience.