Totality

Live Profile

Hey All,

I have a jtagged xbox, 

I have:

XeXMenu

Freestyle Dash 3

Dashlaunch

Is there anyway for me to download my gamer profile? Obviously it's a live profile, which I why I asked.

Just move your profile onto a USB jump drive.. thats what I did.  You can then plug it into your LIVE console and plug it into your OFFLINE console, and still have the same profile.

Just be careful.  For some reason MicroSoft felt it was necessary to reset my gamerscore because they thought I was somehow cheating.  Granted I never play anything but Halo on my LIVE console, but they felt all the achievments I earned offline didn't count for squat.  So they reset me and then put a lockout on them so I can't re-earn them.  I was royally pissed, but I got over it considering I am CHEATING them out with my backups. 

What if you have not got another console? Been trying to find something to download my profile directly from Microsoft website to my PC and the inject it, but could not find the way how to do that :(

What if you have not got another console? Been trying to find something to download my profile directly from Microsoft website to my PC and the inject it, but could not find the way how to do that :(

Such a tool would be awesome but as far as i am informed there isn't one :( don't you have someone with Xbox live gold who can download your profile to a USB stick?

I am in need of the same thing...do you know if there is at least a way to get my call of duty weapon unlocks back? i really dont care too much about getting my profile itself back...not looking forward to putting in the time to level up again though

OMG....i have the same problem guys.....plz someone help me.,,,,i cant get my old xbox due some personal reasons....in order to transfer my profile to a usb stick....i am willing to trust a senior member here with my account info so he can get my profile and send me the file.....

plz guys ...

just connect your Xbox HDD to your PC open it with "Party Buffalo" go to Content (Directory) and copy everything except the "00000..." (Directory)

Then Copy them to your Jtag HDD Content (Directory). and you are done. 

Hi,

I wanted to ask one thing related to Live Profile.

I have a live profile which i used to play the original games with, now I RGHed my XBOX to play backup games.

Do I need to create a new profile for the games I play from HDD? If I play with the existing profile wont it sync the achievements to the MS server and will it create problem for my profile?

If you are running FSD with Dashlaunch, make sure it is configured to block live, and it will not be a problem.  You should always be careful when using an online profile between a retail and jtag/rgh because I believe there is some type of watermark that can get you flagged.  If you wanted to be extremely safe, make a new profile on your jtag/rgh, use your program of choice to change your (profile id, device id, and console id) for your saved games so you don't lose any progress.  If you are concerned about the achievements, you can use a program to unlock all of them for you.  Best practice is to keep your retail a retail, and your tagged box off live.