RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
EZYESS57

Aurora + Live Profile

I have been using my Live profile to play games on my RGH using Aurora dash. I use all the precautions that I've found online and haven't had any issues when syncing the profile back to my non modified 360. I keep the profile on a separate USB to move between the two consoles. One inconvenience that I have is not being able to check my achievements, or even the list of achievements, from Aurora dash because I am using a dummy account until the game is loaded. I know I can load every game on the HDD with the dummy and then be able to view the achievements from Aurora dash but I am not wanting to do that. This also wouldn't solve the issue of being able to easily see the achievements I've already earned.

I wanted to know if there is a way to copy / clone my legit Live profile and rename it to be used as the dummy account while on the Aurora dash. I think I can move the profile from the USB to the internal memory and then use NXE to rename the profile. Then re download the Live profile from Live back to the USB only use that profile to sing in after the game launches and ultimately sync back to Live. I'd like to know if this is possible and, if so, is there any way the re named profile would affect the real Live profile.

If my thinking above is not correct, can the profile cloning be done through some type of profile modding software (Modio / Horizon)?

So you'll need to edit the profileid and rename the actual profile file and the folder tree on the hard drive. Then in Horizon edit the profileid to match whatever you changed and in the account editor uncheck LIVE Profile. This should now be moved over to the internal hdd. If you just completely copy the Orignal LIVE profile you won't have to redownload it.