RealModScene
Kidala

Title background image problem

Greetings, everyone! I'm sorry if my question is dumb and I'm sorry for my bad english, but could anyone help me?

I have The Witcher 2 game with Title ID 4E4D0855 and Media ID 57703CF5, in Aurora dashboard when I press the Y button and go to Title Details, the background image just doesn't show up.

I tried searching the game's Media ID on xboxunity.net, but there were no such Media ID for The Witcher 2.

Is there any way I can set the background image for it?

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Kidala said:

Greetings, everyone! I'm sorry if my question is dumb and I'm sorry for my bad english, but could anyone help me?

I have The Witcher 2 game with Title ID 4E4D0855 and Media ID 57703CF5, in Aurora dashboard when I press the Y button and go to Title Details, the background image just doesn't show up.

I tried searching the game's Media ID on xboxunity.net, but there were no such Media ID for The Witcher 2.

Is there any way I can set the background image for it?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried with manual updating? Click Y then go down to the penultimate option and click the digital (directional) button twice to the left and the update option appears click A and wait.