RealModScene
TudorBlue

DLC help needed

Ive downloaded some Dead Space 3 dlc but up til now Ive not bothered using dlc. Shame on me I know but if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance guysSent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Use 360 content manager to unlock and upload to your 360. It will automatically put the DLC where it belongs.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Use 360 content manager to unlock and upload to your 360. It will automatically put the DLC where it belongs.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Via ftp? Never even heard of 360 content manager.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

DLC usually requires a TU for it to work. Make sure you've got the latest TU for the game.

Also make sure you've got the DLC patched similar to arcade games (YarisSwap, etc...)

There's no need for yaris 360 content manager will patch and upload it. Its newb friendly. But Dave is right make sure you have the latest title update.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Use 360 content manager to unlock and upload to your 360. It will automatically put the DLC where it belongs. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Wow what bloody great program. So easy to use its fantastic. Thanks

where did you get the dlc from xbox live or a website? I have been trying to find a good site to get dlc from

This site does not support piracy. That's something you need to find on your own.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1

There's no need for yaris 360 content manager will patch and upload it. Its newb friendly. But Dave is right make sure you have the latest title update. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I must give this program a try, I'm so used to doing things through yaris.

Right, Ive got a curious question. I used some dead space 3 dlc and everything worked like a dream. No problems there. Ive just tried some darksiders 2 dlc and used content manager to install it to my hdd on my dual nand BUT its not there? Ive used the Arguls Tomb DLC pack and I know from downloading from xbl when I first bought the game, it should appear in my main menu and for some reason this doesnt. Ive tried another dlc pack (despair pack) and this also doesnt show up. have I dont something wrong?? Any help with this will be very much appreciated. thanks in advance guys

Are you on the most recent TU? Did you enter your xuid under content manager settings?Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nope I didnt enter my xuid and havent used any title updates. Bloody idiot. I know it would be something daft.  

Edit XUID???? Thats a new one on me?? If you mean profile, Im using a different one for my xbl than I do when I switch nands.

Bit clueless herre but Im getting there slowely

Thanks jbp210, any help with this will be very much appreciated

You need a live profile. You can make one on a stock console and transfer it to your rgh. There ways of inserting xuid into a offline profile also but I just make mine on a stock console. You need le fluffe to get your xuid from your profile. Once you have it enter it in settings on content manager. There's tons of tutorials just Google it.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ive got a Dual Nand and use 2 hd`s. One has my FSD3 installed and the other I use for when Im on xbl. I just swap them over when I switch nands. Ive got a different profile id on each hdd. Can I use my xbl profile on my dual nand safely?? I want to be able to use avatar stuff on my dual nand but will have to do some reading up and find an easy to follow tutorial. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

as long as your dual nand is turned off your safe to go on live. If you use it to apply changes to your avatar (clothes), that you didn't pay for on your live account, you may be flagged as to how your avatar got those items.

who needs live, we got link. i have 3 other stock consoles in my house i can play live with. but i have not even messed with live since link.

who needs live, we got link. i have 3 other stock consoles in my house i can play live with. but i have not even messed with live since link.

We still need to buy our games, DLC, to play and mod them on our RGH :)

yes, but you dont have to play on it anymore.

I'm 10 years on xbox live on st patricks day, I'll be phoning MS to cancel it and give away what ever months I have left (2 1/2 years).

If they ask why I'm cancelling, i'll tell them...

• Forced Metro Dash
  • Advertisements on a Paid for Subscription (Sub fees were suppose to cover the cost of services back in 2003 now its all about £££ for MS)
  • Advertisements on Metro will increase in May or on the 3rd gen xbox.  I just want to play a game, not a media centre console. Thats what a PC is for.
  • You didn't send me a card to say "Thank you for staying with us 10 years". XBL had only like 30,000 when I joined. Now I'm just a little number to them.

as long as your dual nand is turned off your safe to go on live. If you use it to apply changes to your avatar (clothes), that you didn't pay for on your live account, you may be flagged as to how your avatar got those items.

I was thinking about modding my glitched nand avatar! Ive got a load of avatar items that Im thinking of using. So if I mod my glitched nand profile avatar, its safe as long as 8 dont connect to xbl???Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking about modding my glitched nand avatar! Ive got a load of avatar items that Im thinking of using. So if I mod my glitched nand profile avatar, its safe as long as 8 dont connect to xbl??? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes mate, its safe :)