RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TSWR

Black Ops 2 System link issue

I know  a bunch of threads have been made about this but im looking to work on a solution for it. So if you can join a system link game on bo2 then I just need a few questions answered. Im also going to explain my issue and what I know about it.

questions:

what is the version number listed at the top right hand corner you see ?

If its not 25.0.-1 would you upload and link me to both your default.xex and default_mp.xex ?

If it is 25.0.-1 and you can join system link games with out issue do let me know.

what version dash are you on ?

do you have any ideas on how to fix what my issue is, that's listed below 

ISSUE:

well everything is fine and updated when I go to do system link I can see other players games, and when I go to join them it loads and then says

error unable to join game session.

BUT this is only with LiNK 

if i use xbslink or xlink I have no problem joining a bo2 game.

I can how erver use LiNK for any other cod game and have no issue what so ever hosting/joining a game.

So thanks in advance for the help.

25.0.-1 = you've no Title Update on. Most people are playing on the latest TU and therefore a different version.

Make sure you've got dev turned off, etc...

LiNK is still in BETA, still alot of bugs espically around the CoD games I'm afraid :)

• Like 1

25.0.-1 = you've no Title Update on. Most people are playing on the latest TU and therefore a different version.

Make sure you've got dev turned off, etc...

LiNK is still in BETA, still alot of bugs espically around the CoD games I'm afraid :)

Link is in fact telling me I have tu6 on, in this case it would be the xex's  and of course dev is off, I would also like to state that  LiNk sorts the people  of a game by TU  so lets say im on tu 1 and your on tu2 we wouldn't be able to see each other  in the  link game lobby (not the system link lobby) I have confirmed this. So with that said would some one link me to some update xex's 

UPDAE: well it seams that you can only host a lobby if you are using  your pc as your internet connection source. So you will not be able to connect to others games. Its better to be the host of the lobby any how :p 

hi guys am having problem playing bo2 on system link every time i try to join a game it says error unable to join game . can anyone help 

hi guys am having problem playing bo2 on system link every time i try to join a game it says error unable to join game . can anyone help

do all your tests pass?

It gives you that error cause you are too far away from host or on a different TU (unlikely on BO2)

m having this issue when i start cod black ops 2 nd i select system link and when i join any lobby its joined all perfectly but when i go back nd select join game i certainly cannot find any hosts at all