RealModScene
Jiggs623

XBOX 360 - Fatal Crash Intercepted -

I have a Falcon RGH 1.2 Xbox 360 with rev C chip. Starts up normal and works pretty good and all that. 

I am having an odd issue and want the best advice so I don’t brick my Xbox 360. If I put XEX.menu on a usb stick and click XEX menu it will boot up normal. If I try to move the XEX menu to the 60gb Xbox HHD and try to load XEX menu that way I get a “ FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED” error. It seems to only run off the usb stick normally. 

What is the best steps to take to fix this issue?

20 minutes ago, Jiggs623 said:

I have a Falcon RGH 1.2 Xbox 360 with rev C chip. Starts up normal and works pretty good and all that. 

I am having an odd issue and want the best advice so I don’t brick my Xbox 360. If I put XEX.menu on a usb stick and click XEX menu it will boot up normal. If I try to move the XEX menu to the 60gb Xbox HHD and try to load XEX menu that way I get a “ FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED” error. It seems to only run off the usb stick normally. 

What is the best steps to take to fix this issue?

If you are trying to transfer it via it via the Xex Menu itself, it will not work. You have to have it exclusively for transfer. You cannot copy what is in use

No I am not trying to transfer the program As I have it open to clarify. Simply trying to move XEX menu from the USB stick to the HHD but I get an FCI.

Well what I did was go into the USB stick storage. Go into demos ... click “move” and I move over to the Xbox 360 60GB HHD. It moves to the hard drive with no issue. Once I click XEX menu as it’s it the hard drive it says FCI.