RealModScene
betorrent

Unsolved problems with Title Updates

Hello everyone. Let´s see if you can help me.

I have an Slim 4GB with RGH and actually using FSD 3.0, and except Dashlaunch everything runs from an external HDD.

I was trying to play Gears Of War 3 with Link so I downloaded de TUs with de Title Updates Manager from the FSD.

I couldn´t activate any of them so I deleted them, but they still appear in the FSD3DataTitle Updates.

I delete de cahce memory, the TUs from the Title update Manager and even re-installed the FSD 3 but the TUs still appeared but doesn´t get active in Systema Link (it still shows TU = 0). I even have the TU on a pendrive formated with the Xbox, but nothing happens.

Can anyone tell me where to finally delete those TUs to meke the dissapear????

By the way, i don´t use GODs and my games are Extracted ISOs.

Also, I used an Xbox formated pendrive to put the TU in the Internal Memory but it stillshoes me TU = 0 in System Link.

Please, someone help me cause it´s driving me insane!!!! Thanks in advance.

Try re-installing FSD and see if it helps. It's the only good thing I can think of at this moment.Edit: before trying to do a fresh install try to clear your FSD data by going to Settings > General Settings > Reset Settings and then choose Clear Data. But be warned, if you clear your data all your TU's and Cover pictures are going to be deleted so you'll have to download them again.

Try re-installing FSD and see if it helps. It's the only good thing I can think of at this moment. Edit: before trying to do a fresh install try to clear your FSD data by going to Settings > General Settings > Reset Settings and then choose Clear Data. But be warned, if you clear your data all your TU's and Cover pictures are going to be deleted so you'll have to download them again.

Ok.I´ll try that. I already re install the FSD but didn´t do the clear data thing.

Oh, another rookie question. Re-installing the FSD it´s just delete the FSD folder and donwload it again or there´s another way. The way I described it is the one I did. Thanks again and sorry for my english.

Yes, you just delete the fsd folder and transfer a fresh copy of FSD to your HDD/USB. P.S. your english is quite good, so don't sweat it :D