RealModScene
TudorBlue

Silly question

Might seem like a silly question this but can you get banned from xbl for modding saves? I dont mean to cheat on achievements, I mean, just to cheat a little. has anyone actually been banned for using save editors and modding saves??

Micro$oft will ban you if you use any kind of modded software or hardware that they can detect. Meaning online detection.

Apprently they can also reset your gamerscore if you earn a lot of achievements offline.  I had over 30,000 but they reset me for no reason.  I asked them why 4 times and they chose not to respond.  I only play Halo on my live console because it's the only game I truely feel was worth the cost.  I still play all kinds of games, and even take my profile to my brothers and friend's house to play and earned all my acheivments that way, but they think you're "cheating" if you get a lot apparently.  I don't even think 30,000 is alot considering I saw a guy on halo with over 150,000 and only 2 years of live service to count for it.  I didn't suddenly go from 1200 to 30,000 either.  I been slowly adding to it for the last 4+ years.  I don't know what they thought I did.  I was pissed for a while, but I'm pretty much over it now.  In a way, I AM cheating them with my backups/GOD's but that's no reason to reset you.