RealModScene
Klejnia

Problem with latest Minecraft update

First, I apologize for my English. I have a problem with the latest minecraft update.When i starting minecraft a old background showing on 
menu and when i try to pick my profile the console just crashing.  My console is on kernel 17559. I've been trying to find the reasons for this problem. I don't know what to do. I tried both versions but for normal minecraft (TID:4D530A81) i didn't find any update.
For XBLA i've tried to download update via Aurora, Directly from XboxUnity and even from this forum. I also tried storing minecraft in my content folder (HDD1\Content\00000000\584111F7\000D0000) and update in(same...\000B0000).
I think I've given everything that might be necessary to solve the problem. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from yours suggestions.

Edit: I've also tried to unlock minecraft via xm360 and i don't have any dlc's
I have installed everything via neighborhood not usbstick

1 hour ago, Klejnia said:
First, I apologize for my English. I have a problem with the latest minecraft update.When i starting minecraft a old background showing on 
menu and when i try to pick my profile the console just crashing.  My console is on kernel 17559. I've been trying to find the reasons for this problem. I don't know what to do. I tried both versions but for normal minecraft (TID:4D530A81) i didn't find any update.
For XBLA i've tried to download update via Aurora, Directly from XboxUnity and even from this forum. I also tried storing minecraft in my content folder (HDD1\Content\00000000\584111F7\000D0000) and update in(same...\000B0000).
I think I've given everything that might be necessary to solve the problem. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from yours suggestions.

Edit: I've also tried to unlock minecraft via xm360 and i don't have any dlc's
I have installed everything via neighborhood not usbstick

TU 80 Right? Enter the original dash and see if the old TU is not there yet. Remove if applicable, clear the cache of hard drives and usbs. Install the last TU again. Also beware of file corruption. It is very common in FTPs like Filezilla

• Like 1

Thank you very much. after 4 hour it's finally working. That tutorial was really helpful. another time Thanks man

But theres another problem

When i don't choose profile on console boot, game starts.(background in game menu is ok) but when i need to choose profile in menu ingame console crashes. When i choose profile on aurora dash game crashes after XBLA logo show on minecraft launch.

PS: Sorry about english