RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BEASTH

SYSTEM LINK ISSUE

Hi after i managed to get the latest TU on black ops 2 i thought i can play but after i join to some of the public rooms it doesnt find any games in-game, so i went to settings to enable UPNP but when i do test it says broadcast and data ports (3072 and 3071) both failed. Btw im using ethernet cable to get online. No wifi-router. Please help.

press your guide button,go into system link,1st make sure your your devlink and other settings are right,then try and join a game,if no sucess,press b on blops 2 menu,go out of multiplayer and into zombies,then come straight out of zombies back into multiplayer, does this to me sometimes where i try to find a game,it dont show up,so i do that and they appear,why i dont know it does thou,also make sure you have joined public room,i hope this helps in some way.

I tried it but still nothing btw settings are set right pingpatch on devlink off  contpatch off and btw the version as it says is 25.0.-1 and also i have got Title update 6 so i dont know where is the problem?

Hi after i managed to get the latest TU on black ops 2 i thought i can play but after i join to some of the public rooms it doesnt find any games in-game, so i went to settings to enable UPNP but when i do test it says broadcast and data ports (3072 and 3071) both failed. Btw im using ethernet cable to get online. No wifi-router. Please help.

Get yourself a router. Seriously.

if both tcp/udp test fail , maybe you should have a look at your router ....

i have set manual ip to my xbox using its mac adress .., then create redirections for both ports ( 3071.3072 ) 

your test have to be ok ...

I figured it out, I had to enable that upnp thing on my wired router using internet browser. Thanks to everybody who helped me, I appriciate it.