RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BEASTH

TITLE UPDATE PROBLEM

Hi I have got a problem with title updates, I have fsd installed on Memory unit (cause i dont have a hdd) and im playing cod black ops 2 from my usb so when i download these title updates and activate the newest one and go to the game It says that I still have TU 0 so it doesnt read those TU's. So my question is what should I do and how? Should I download the title updates on my usb? please help

PS: on my usb i have its like this Usb0:COD Black Ops 2415608C3 ...nothing else

What is horizon and where can i download it? and btw by uploading on ftp you mean i should press RB button on Title update manager?

Google is your friend, google Horizon for xbox 360

FTP as in, use FileZilla to connect via IP and manually upload. or you can update via the FSD Dashboard

Hi I have got a problem with title updates, I have fsd installed on Memory unit (cause i dont have a hdd) and im playing cod black ops 2 from my usb so when i download these title updates and activate the newest one and go to the game It says that I still have TU 0 so it doesnt read those TU's. So my question is what should I do and how? Should I download the title updates on my usb? please help

PS: on my usb i have its like this Usb0:COD Black Ops 2415608C3 ...nothing else

I am not sure how it's done nowadays, but back in the ancient days, when dragons roamed the Earth, it would have looked like this:

1) You download an update for Black Ops II from xbuc.net (Don't mess this one up, buddy ! You have to download an update for your Media ID ! Back in the ancient days I had to use ABGX, but nowadays, in the Age of Fire, you can just type in your xbox's ip into your browser, use f3http as both login and password, and look up your BO's Media ID).

2) You should find a USB stick with at least 1GB of memory and plug it into your console. Then you should go to NXE (or whatever it is called nowadays, just press guide button, go to games and press A. It's gonna get you back to the original dashboard) and go to settings->system->memory (once again I am not sure what this stuff is called nowadays, but you will figure it out on the go). There, you will see your USB stick (it will be called "not configured USB storage" or something like this). Well, "configure" it ! This will "format" it into a so-called Xbox360 file system. Just try not to format your external USB harddrive, ok ?

3) Now you can use Horizon just as the gentleman above mentioned. Just plug your newly converted USB stick into your PC and Horizon will find it automatically. If I remember correctly, there is supposed to be some kind of button which will allow you to transfer files to your USB stick. Just press it and choose the Black Ops Update. Horizon will manage the paths on its own (Ah, and it was much more interesting back in the days of USB XTAF).

4) Plug your USB stick back into the Xbox 360, reboot it and just launch Black Ops II. It will PROBABLY find the update on its own (I say probably because I have no idea if freeboot changes anything in the way games find their updates or not, but I don't think it does).

Well, that's it.

Okay so i configured my usb but it deleted black ops ii from it and now there are in horizon some empty folders like Games, Gamer Profiles, Demos, etc. but in PC it shows nothing at all, so what should i do now? where i have to put Black ops game? and how in horizon can i apply title updates?

Okay so i configured my usb but it deleted black ops ii from it and now there are in horizon some empty folders like Games, Gamer Profiles, Demos, etc. but in PC it shows nothing at all, so what should i do now? where i have to put Black ops game? and how in horizon can i apply title updates?

Mother of God. I thought it was obvious enough that you were supposed to find a NEW USB stick, not the one you keep your games on. Oh well, never mind. I think it was my mistake since I told you not to format your USB External Harddrive and didn't mention USB sticks, as I had no idea that you are using a simple USB stick to store your games. 

Please, read the whole message before attempting to do anything. You are supposed to drag&drop your title update to a horizon window. It will open a new window with lines like "display name", "title name", etc.. There you will see a button which says "Save ot Device". Press that button and choose your USB stick. That's it. Now back to the Black Ops 2, which you managed to delete. If you don't have any other USB sticks, you can transfer BO to this one using FTP. There are several guides out there which can tell you how to do this, I won't even try explaining  it because I will most likely end up telling you how to blow up your console.

Ok thanks I managed to get Title update 6 but when i join some room and then on system link want to find a game it is empty no matter how many times i refresh, so that is my second problem right now :D dont u know guys pls how to fix it? I looked to connectx settings and it is empty is that the problem?

Ok thanks I managed to get Title update 6 but when i join some room and then on system link want to find a game it is empty no matter how many times i refresh, so that is my second problem right now :D dont u know guys pls how to fix it? I looked to connectx settings and it is empty is that the problem?

Don't worry about connectx settings, you don't need to do anything about that plugin. There is supposed to be another plugin under connectx (I am not sure what they called it), which will have settings like "Enable UPnP Router", ports and stuff like this. You will also see a button which says "test". Well, run the test ! If everything says "pass" (you can see the word "pass" written in 5 different spots on your TV, and don't mind the "UPnP router not found" line), this means that you have some serious problems. If your console won't be able to get through some of the port tests, then you'll have to go to your router settings and open those ports.

Well im using ethernet cable and it didnt say pass + i dont think it is written there right and also i dont know those ports of mine because on my pc it is set automaticly

EDIT: the data port is 3072 and the broadcast port is 3071

EDIT2: This is crappy post i misunderstood you, sorry for my english

Well im using ethernet cable and it didnt say pass + i dont think it is written there right and also i dont know those ports of mine because on my pc it is set automaticly

EDIT: the data port is 3072 and the broadcast port is 3071

EDIT2: This is crappy post i misunderstood you, sorry for my english

Now this is confusing. Are you actually using a router ? If you are, then you should access your router's web interface from any computer located on the router's network. Then you should use google.com to look for an instruction for YOUR router which will tell you how to open the ports. If you are not using a router, then...well, may the God help you.

Mother of God. I thought it was obvious enough that you were supposed to find a NEW USB stick

lol

if you download the title updates to your ext HDD they will not run with the game you need a USB stick formated by xbox dash to run these new updates you just need to go to the game dash in the FSD and press y and choose download location >>---->> USBMU1 and download the titles there. that's all .you cannot run new titles if you're going to download it on your HDD that contains your games.            

<<<  IN SIMPLE ENGLISH >>>