RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Chris230291

Aurora without an internet connection?

Hello. I chipped my dads 360 for him. He has no internet connection. The plan is for me to transfer games from a USB drive when I visit. Is there any easy way of having the nice artwork etc without an internet connection?

Thanks,

Chris

1 hour ago, Chris230291 said:

Hello. I chipped my dads 360 for him. He has no internet connection. The plan is for me to transfer games from a USB drive when I visit. Is there any easy way of having the nice artwork etc without an internet connection?

Thanks,

Chris

FTP

There is no network and no internet at his house. Obviously I have full FTP access to my system though. It looks like Aurora stores art and updates etc across several different directories. I was hoping for an easy way to transfer individual games with art and updates etc using a simple usb drive.

A feature to import / export games in Aroura would be really useful. I imagine selecting a game, choosing an "export" option, choose the location to export to, then all of the data related to that game being copied to the selected destination (in my case a USB drive). Then on the second box, select import, select the location, select the game(s), select the destination, then done.

Chris

11 hours ago, Chris230291 said:

There is no network and no internet at his house. Obviously I have full FTP access to my system though. It looks like Aurora stores art and updates etc across several different directories. I was hoping for an easy way to transfer individual games with art and updates etc using a simple usb drive.

A feature to import / export games in Aroura would be really useful. I imagine selecting a game, choosing an "export" option, choose the location to export to, then all of the data related to that game being copied to the selected destination (in my case a USB drive). Then on the second box, select import, select the location, select the game(s), select the destination, then done.

Chris

Got it. Game data is in usb\Aurora\data