RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fifol14

X360 won't boot, can't identify RGH chip

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, sorry for every language mistakes and ambiguities.

Few years ago some service point modded my Xbox Jasper console using RGH chip. Everything was good, but some day my console didn't boot. It wasn't big problem because i bought good PC computer. I just put my console to wardrobe. It stayed there completly forgotten, until today. I have better skill with soldiering than once, so i dicided to take a look. After opening X360 and removing insulating tape from soldering point, same wires unsoldered. The biggest problems is, that i have one more wire in my chip than usuall, and i have no idea how to connect it properly.

Here are photos: https://imgur.com/a/RTL0giV

As you can see, orange wire is connected to FT6U7, violet to CPU_RST, blue one to the resistor C3B2 R4B24, red-black to 3.3V, black one is GND. I totally don't understand why do i have two green wires. These are soldered together on unknown chip, so i soldered the second green wire to the same point (baypass?), because was disconnected when i removed insulating tape. Didn't change anything, still does't boot. Probably the problem is exactly with this wire, if anyone can identify chip and function of this wire, i'll be very thankful, because it helps me a lot fixing that. I was thinkink either about buying coolrunner and programmer to mod xbox again, but im not sure what to do when my console is already hack. Any ideas and advices are welcome.