RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Riley

Black Ops II Problem

I've tested my LiNK everything passes, and my update on Black ops is 25.0.-1

So what am i doing wrong? it keeps saying "Unable to Connect" Any solutions? 

I don't play the game but I'm pretty sure 25.0.-1 was the version of the game before any TU's are activated. Ensure you've got the latest TU downlaoded and activated.

Great... TU wasnt applied again thanks I thought it was the first one ugh... >_<

Its always something simple, at least you got it sorted :-)

• Like 1

I had this problem before even having DMZ. The solution was simple. Call my ISP many times, until they discovered it was some kind of restriction on the NAT. Now everything is OK. Check or ask your ISP to revise the NAT settings.

Hey I want to jump in on this thread and request more information on the "25.0.-1". This is what I see on my black ops 2 game. I didn't realize this was a problem until I read through this thread. So from what I have gathered here, my TU is not functioning properly? I have TU 6 going, it is what is activated in the FSD game options, it is also what is said in the system link information. I can play on link, however, I feel like my experience is somewhat governed. There are certain games I can join, and certain games I cannot join. Also, a majority of the time I cannot see all of the system link games, I have been wondering why, but have just dealt with it. At any rate, is this a problem for me? If so, and I can correct it, will it enhance my LiNK play experience? Thanks