RealModScene
Newbie3xploiter

how to install multiple trainers without overwriting the others

i mean like two trainers for one game so when i wanna launch i can choose between the two when i try to put my trainer with the TID it just asks to overwrite should i put trainer contents in the TID folder with the other trainerĀ 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:27 AM, Newbie3xploiter said:

i mean like two trainers for one game so when i wanna launch i can choose between the two when i try to put my trainer with the TID it just asks to overwrite should i put trainer contents in the TID folder with the other trainerĀ 

You can easily add a number or anything to add to it.. as long as the .xex is in the folder it'll read it

On December 12, 2020 at 12:15 PM, felida said:

You can easily add a number or anything to add to it.. as long as the .xex is in the folder it'll read it

Well it reads if it's supported by aurora right? Also OMG Felida I thought the forum died

On 12/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, Newbie3xploiter said:

Well it reads if it's supported by aurora right? Also OMG Felida I thought the forum died

Just personal stuff..

In the titleid folder, it can have any name you want..

Trainer.xex

Trainer2.xex

TU21.xex

Etc if I remember correctly... It just has to be made for aurora, with aurora tools.. For it to read.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, felida said:

Just personal stuff..

In the titleid folder, it can have any name you want..

Trainer.xex

Trainer2.xex

TU21.xex

Etc if I remember correctly... It just has to be made for aurora, with aurora tools.. For it to read.

Hey do ya happen to know of an Xbox forum that's a bit well.....not gasping for air

14 hours ago, Newbie3xploiter said:

Hey do ya happen to know of an Xbox forum that's a bit well.....not gasping for air

Lol.. This forum is alive.. People just ask the same stuff that is already answered lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1