RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shubham_Kumar

RGLOADER COMPATIBILITY

Is rgloader compatible on rgh2 slim 4gb model ? i really want to jump into homebrew development scene , i have the sdk but i cannot run compiled .xex as i cannot install devkit nand using rgoader , i there any other way possible to have devkit nand on the specified system or any way to run unsigned code without devkit nand.

5 hours ago, Shubham_Kumar said:

Is rgloader compatible on rgh2 slim 4gb model ? i really want to jump into homebrew development scene , i have the sdk but i cannot run compiled .xex as i cannot install devkit nand using rgoader , i there any other way possible to have devkit nand on the specified system or any way to run unsigned code without devkit nand.

what console isit ? trinity with 4gb memory unit works fine. 4gb corona should be possible but havent tested myself.

have a look here support for all rgh2 console could be added i just havent the consoles to test 

On 11/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, ianboy1987 said:

what console isit ? trinity with 4gb memory unit works fine. 4gb corona should be possible but havent tested myself.

have a look here support for all rgh2 console could be added i just havent the consoles to test 

Thanks for the reply , its corona 4gb but it does not work , if you have time can you please check if you have corona 4gb ?

21 minutes ago, Shubham_Kumar said:

Thanks for the reply , its corona 4gb but it does not work , if you have time can you please check if you have corona 4gb ?

Have you tryed building a nand and flashing allready ? Do you have a way to flash the nand via hardware atall ?

On 12/1/2020 at 9:15 PM, ianboy1987 said:

Have you tryed building a nand and flashing allready ? Do you have a way to flash the nand via hardware atall ?

Yes II dumped my nand using nand flasher but rgbuilder always crashes , i have tried this with numerous version of rgbuilder (V4,V5)

11 hours ago, Shubham_Kumar said:

Yes II dumped my nand using nand flasher but rgbuilder always crashes , i have tried this with numerous version of rgbuilder (V4,V5)

That is because of the 4gb nands.. 

There was never support officially for big block phats and 4gb slims.. Only compatible motherboards are 16mb nands iirc.. 

That is your issue. 

You are free to try the 17489 build posted here on this site though. That version was supposed to have the correct stuff.. But I dont think so honestly

21 hours ago, Shubham_Kumar said:

If you have a hardware flasher I could build you a nand. But with out one its risky as may soft brick console. 

You could download the 17489 folder and build nand in jrunner. Iv never tested corona but have patched the bootloaders and setup the glitch2.ini to what I think is correct. 

12 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

If you have a hardware flasher I could build you a nand. But with out one its risky as may soft brick console. 

You could download the 17489 folder and build nand in jrunner. Iv never tested corona but have patched the bootloaders and setup the glitch2.ini to what I think is correct. 

Did you fix the support for 4gb nands? Or jasper big blocks? 

6 hours ago, felida said:

Did you fix the support for 4gb nands? Or jasper big blocks? 

Big block jaspers work. corona 4gb might work but i not have a corona to tested.

no nand over 16mb will work with rgloader unless some one has the source and updates. using xebuild you can build bigblock rgloader images 

I did build a windows forms app to build nand for bigblock jaspers. i should really add corona support and release. It could be done in jrunner or xebuild just as easy.

unknown.png